Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Take One! Research Blog

This blog is being set up to serve as a central location for us teachers to post and share information that will help us become better teachers and to really include research-based teaching practices in our "Take One!" entries.

The way I am setting it up, is I am going to make a blog post for each research category and if you find something you would like to share, just comment on that post.  This way, each category will be secluded into it's own post, making it easier to navigate and use.  If you have a research category you would like added to the blog that you don't already see, just email me and I will be happy to add it.  Also, you might have to log-in or create a blogger account to make comments, but that is as simple as filling out your name, email, etc.  I hope this is helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment